Larkins Vacura Kayser Attorneys Again Recognized as Oregon Super LawyersJuly 1, 2022
Larkins Vacura Kayser is pleased to announce that Julie Vacura was again recognized as one of the Top 50 lawyers and one of the Top 25 women lawyers in the 2022 issue of Oregon Super Lawyers. The firm is also pleased to announce that Cody Hoesly, Chris Kayser, and John Rake were again recognized as Super Lawyers, signifying their place in the top 5% of all lawyers in Oregon. Finally, the firm is pleased to announce that Brett Applegate and Kelsey Benedick were again recognized as Rising Stars, signifying their place in the top 2.5% of all Oregon litigators under 40 or in their first 10 years of practice. The rankings are based on peer selection and an independent evaluation.
- Cody Hoesly has been ranked a Super Lawyer since 2015 and was a Rising Star from 2012 to 2014
- Chris Kayser has been ranked a Super Lawyer since 2018
- John Rake has been ranked a Super Lawyer since 2022 and was a Rising Star from 2016 to 2021
- Julie Vacura has been ranked a Super Lawyer since 2007, one of the Top 50 lawyers since 2017, and one of the Top 25 women lawyers since 2016, and was one of the Top 10 lawyers in Oregon in 2020
- Brett Applegate has been ranked a Rising Star since 2020
- Kelsey Benedick has been ranked a Rising Star since 2020